Necessary documents & how to present your Property.
• Photocopy of the Citizen Card;
• Photocopy of the Taxpayer Card (of all owners and their respective spouses).
Company: (if the seller is a company)
• Photocopy of the Commercial Certificate (valid for less than 6 months or the code of the Permanent Certificate);
• Identification of the person (s) who has the power to sign.
• Land Register issued by the finance office where the property is registered (less than 1 year);
• License of Use of the property issued by the City Hall (Not required if the building is prior to 1951);
• Real estate plans;
• Informative copy of the Land Register (less than 1 year);
• Technical Data Sheet (only for real estate after 2004).
The presentation of a property is of extreme importance for the sale of it.
The customer who is going to buy the property must feel good inside it, this will make the interest bigger and that they will not find arguments to lower the price.
For this the owner must:
• Have the property clean and tidy;
• Make sure there are no bad odors;
• The property must be airy, not too cold or too hot;
• Have the property always well lit: blinds all raised and lights all lit;
• Have all doors open;
• Remove any objects susceptible to personal, moral, religious or political beliefs;
• Have few people on the property. A division with a good area will always appear smaller as the number of visitors increases.
For more information, please contact US!